Drug Rehab Program
Drug addiction continues to be a serious problem across the country and throughout the state of Florida. Finding a drug rehab program is essential for men and women whose life is beginning to fall apart because of their substance abuse. This program allows for a much safer recovery experience with a better record of success when compared to quitting without professional support. A rehab program can treat all types of addiction, from prescription drugs to cocaine, heroin, alcohol, and other addictive substances.
At Evoke Wellness, we provide individuals with an all-encompassing recovery experience through our drug rehab program in Coconut Creek. Our residential treatment facility provides a safe, welcoming environment that encourages open communication and true healing. Patients will work with a certified therapist in group and private therapy sessions to address all aspects of the addiction and learn new coping skills for preventing future relapses. If you would like more information about our addiction treatment programs, fill out our contact form or call 866.693.3871 today to speak with one of our caring team members.
Knowing When It Is Time for a Drug Rehab Program
Drug addiction affects each person in unique ways. While some people seem like they are more immune than others, everyone who abuses drugs or alcohol will form an addiction with repeated use. Several factors come into play that determines the susceptibility someone has to addiction. These include any family history of abuse or other mental health disorders, peer relationships, school or work performance, gender or body confusion, and relationship issues.
If your drug abuse is causing problems in your life and you are unable to stop, it’s time to enroll in a drug rehab program. Many people will try to quit alone a few times as they don’t understand the risks and dangers of addiction withdrawals. Some symptoms, like delirium tremens, can be deadly without medical support. Depression is common during the detox stage, which can lead to suicidal thoughts in some patients.
Other withdrawal symptoms that you can expect include:
Nausea and Vomiting
Muscle and Joint Pain
A Lack of Coordination and Muscle Control
If you're ready to start your journey to recovery, we're here to help.
Enrolling in a Drug Rehab Program in Coconut Creek
There are many reasons why you should enroll in a rehab program if you are ready to stop abusing drugs or alcohol and build a healthy and productive life. It provides a safe space to work on your recovery and build your confidence in maintaining sobriety no matter how stressful life can get.
When you are ready, here is what you can expect after enrolling in a drug rehab program:
- On day one, therapists will run a full assessment of your physical and mental health to develop a treatment program that addresses your specific symptoms. Treatment programs can include residential and outpatient programs.
- To reduce withdrawal symptoms and cravings, medical technicians will administer medications based on a specific medical plan. They will monitor you for any adverse reactions and make adjustments to the dosage for maximum benefits with minimal side effects.
- During private therapy, you will work with a certified behavioral therapist to discuss the reasons behind the abuse and develop new methods for coping. They will use a mix of behavioral and holistic therapies that have proven results in helping patients beat their addictions.
- You will practice coping and communication skills in group therapy sessions through various games and activities. You will also participate in group discussions to see how others are coping with their addiction and offer different life perspectives.
Finding a drug rehab facility to begin your addiction recovery puts you in the best position for recovery and reduces the risks of relapse in the future. You will learn new ways of coping with your symptoms and triggers while learning other essential life skills.
Find Comprehensive Addiction Treatment Programs at Evoke Wellness in Coconut Creek
Evoke Wellness is a fully accredited drug rehab center that welcomes men and women from all walks of life who are ready to stop letting their addictions control them. We take the time to build trust and open communication with each patient, so they can let down their guards and open up about the reasons behind the substance abuse. We use a wide range of therapies in our treatment programs, such as:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- Acceptance and commitment therapy
- Family therapy/counseling
- Meditative therapy
- Life skills therapy